[OPLINLIST] Last chance! Learn how to get the most out of Summon for your library.

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Tue Mar 20 12:58:00 EDT 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3C04B.12E98390]

If you've been asking for vendor-specific sessions, here's your chance to go in-depth! This webinar focuses exclusively on Summon and how to make it work best for you. Hear from librarian, Amy Fry, who works with this product and has gained valuable expertise from the trenches. She'll walk you through her recommendations and reasoning as you consider ways to display content, plan for data-maintenance, consider customization features and configure everything to best serve your community.
Getting the Most out of Summon<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=449&reset=1>
Thursday, March 22nd, 3:00PM-4:30PM
Presenter: Amy Fry
Can't make it in real time?  Sign up and be sure to get link to view the recording of this session at your convenience.

Looking for more?  Check out these upcoming webinars or head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our upcoming learning opportunities.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

"See" you soon,

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS, CPL
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org
Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities