[OPLINLIST] Next Week - Learn Where Primary Source Materials Live Online and How Librarians are Bringing Them to Light

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Thu Mar 22 12:13:52 EDT 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3C1D7.3C7B9DA0]

Working with primary source materials used to mean road trips and excavations in archives. No more! There is a treasure trove of information online and librarians are helping to make these rich and diverse resources available. Learn about online repositories of freely available material such as the Library of Congress, the National Archives, Smithsonian, sharpen your document analysis skills and explore lesson plans and other supporting materials. Bring the past to life and engage the present.
Primary Sources Online<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=430&reset=1>
Monday, March 26th, 3:00PM-4:00PM
Presenter: Dr. Miriam Kahn
Can't make it in real time?  Sign up and be sure to get link to view the recording of this session at your convenience.

Looking for more?  Check out these upcoming webinars or head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our upcoming learning opportunities.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

"See" you soon,

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS, CPL
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org
Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities