[OPLINLIST] Call for Proposals, Academic Library Association of Ohio 2018 Conference

ALAO Public Relations Coordinator publicrelations at alaoweb.org
Mon Mar 26 09:45:18 EDT 2018

*Please excuse cross postingsThe Academic Library Association of Ohio
(ALAO) conference planning committee invites you to submit proposals for
the 44th Annual Conference, Take Action! Conveying Value, Cultivating
Success, which will explore our impact on student engagement, student
learning and student success. We all do great things that impact students,
so let’s share our work and experiences!  . Conference Date: November 2,
2018Conference Location: Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center in Columbus,
OhioSubmission Deadline:  April 6, 2018We encourage thoughtful, timely
proposals on any topic related to the theme. Possible topics include, but
are not limited to: - Budget- Collaborations- Collections- Demonstrating
value- Developing a culture of assessment- Ethnographic and observational
studies- Impact on student learning, retention, progression, and/or
graduation- Lessons learned- Library instruction- Library student
employees- Marketing and communications- Outreach activities- Programming
and events- Reporting results - Services- Spaces and facilities- Special
collections and archives- Unique methods- Usability- User experienceMore
information and submission guidelines are available on the conference
website <https://www.alaoweb.org/conferences/2018/proposals/>All presenters
are responsible for their own registration and travel costs. .If you have
questions, please visit the website
<https://www.alaoweb.org/conferences/2018/about> or contact Laura
Birkenhauer and Carrie Girton at program at alaoweb.org <program at alaoweb.org> *