[OPLINLIST] Adult Services Librarian Position Opening - correction

Tami Mullins mullinta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:57:21 EDT 2018

PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN EMAIL SUBMISSION.

Grafton-Midview Public Library is looking for a librarian to join our adult
services team.

We are an independent library in southeastern Lorain County with an opening
for an experienced librarian to assist our adult population. This full-time
position requires a service oriented person who is at ease engaging with
customers in and out of the library building. A passion for reader's
advisory skills is a must. We offer an excellent benefits package and an
opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals.  Salary is
commensurate with experience.

For a complete job description and documentation required for the
application process, visit our website at
www.gmplibrary.org/employment.  Please
send resume and all required paperwork to:

Adele Infante, Director
Grafton-Midview Public Library
983 Main Street
Grafton, OH  44044