[OPLINLIST] Don't miss your chance to build a solid cataloging foundation at next week's workshop

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Tue Mar 27 11:17:02 EDT 2018

[cid:9794444c-1c9e-4536-8473-ef9a480054b5]

We are pleased to announce a new round of our long-running series, the Fundamentals of Cataloging.  If you’re new to cataloging or need an RDA-friendly refresher, begin at the beginning with Introduction & Basic Description.  Created for individuals who primarily practice copy-cataloging, this course provides a solid foundation for our other cataloging training sessions.  We cover core cataloging concepts and processes, and demonstrate how to describe our most numerous resource—books.

Introduction and Basic Description Workshop<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=446&reset=1>
Tuesday, April 3rd from 9:30AM-3:30PM
Presenter: Misty Alvaro

Other Upcoming Events in the Fundamentals of Cataloging Series:

We’re excited to announce a brand-new workshop!
Introduction to Original Cataloging Workshop<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=447&reset=1>
Tuesday, April 24th from 9:30AM-3:30PM
Presenter: Misty Alvaro

Looking for more?  Check out these upcoming webinars or head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our upcoming learning opportunities.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

“See” you soon,

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1086 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org