[OPLINLIST] Survey about Outdoor Library Digital Signage

Jenna Harmison jharmison at champaigncountylibrary.org
Thu Mar 29 15:47:23 EDT 2018

For a number of years, the Friends of the Champaign County Library have been dedicating a portion of the proceeds from their semi-annual Book Sale towards the eventual purchase of a digital sign to be located in front of our Library.

However, before we proceed, we want to be sure that this is absolutely a good use of these hard-earned funds by hearing from other libraries about any digital signage.  If you could please take a few moments to fill out the survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/digitallibrarysign> would be most helpful to us in making this determination. Check out our survey here!<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/digitallibrarysign>

It should take less than 5 minutes and if you'd like to receive the results, simply add your email to the last question.

With Sincere Thanks,

Ty Henderson
Champaign County Library, Director

Anita Segreti