[OPLINLIST] FREE Circulation Desk available!

Denise Shedloski dshedloski at ghpl.org
Wed Nov 14 18:57:10 EST 2018

Grandview Heights Public Library is making some updates to our children's services area and are happy to make this multi-level desk available to a good home for FREE! You must pick up from our location at 1685 West First Ave., Columbus OH 43212 between November 17 and November 20th. Please contact me directly for exact dimensions.

BONUS! Also available is the lovely storage unit pictured behind this beautiful-must have desk. NOT INCLUDED: The wonderful library assistant pictured here - we're keeping her. 😊

Denise Shedloski
Support Services Director
Grandview Heights Public Library
www.ghpl.org<http://ghpl.org>
1685 W. First Ave.
Columbus, OH 43212
Phone: 614.486.2954x136
Fax: 614.481.7021

The Grandview Heights Public Library (GHPL<http://www.ghpl.org>) is an award-winning, independent suburban library system known for progressive leadership and friendly, personalized service. GHPL has received 11 consecutive five-star ratings<https://www.libraryjournal.com/?page=americas-star-libraries-2018> from Library Journal. GHPL is a founding member (1988) and Administering Library of the Central Library Consortium (CLC)<http://www.ghpl.org/about-page/#toggle-id-3>. This cooperative of 17 Central Ohio library systems<http://www.ghpl.org/about-page/#toggle-id-3> (in partnership with statewide networks SearchOhio<http://searchohio.westervillelibrary.org/index.php?title=Main_Page> and OhioLINK<https://www.ohiolink.edu/content/about_ohiolink>) provides 67 million items<http://www.ghpl.org/2018/02/21/67-million-items/> to member library cardholders.