[OPLINLIST] Register Today: Make Lynda.com Work For Your Library (webinar)

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Nov 19 10:07:29 EST 2018

Hello all,

I hope you will be able to join us on December 6 at 2pm for this webinar:

*Make Lynda.com Work For Your Library*

In this one hour session, learn how your library can make the most of
Lynda.com and get behind-the-scenes insights. Learn how content is
developed and the thought process behind creating new content with Lynda
content manager Megan Russell. We'll also discuss how you can develop
lifelong learning strategies for patrons and staff. Finally we'll dive deep
into the practicalities of using Lynda in the library with Digital Services
Librarian Sara Churchill from the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning
County.

To attend, please register online through this link.
<ttps://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/eventdetails?eventid=1105&lib=1009>

Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager
Phone:  614-728-5252
Fax:  614 -728 -5256