[OPLINLIST] MRCPL seeking Children's Librarian with Pre-Teen Focus

Paula Nehrkorn pnehrkorn at mrcpl.org
Wed Nov 28 11:26:24 EST 2018

Mansfield/Richland County Public Library is accepting applications for a
Children's Librarian with Pre-Teen Focus for our Main Library in downtown
Mansfield, Ohio.  This exciting new position allows you to let your
creativity go wild developing programming geared to engage 8-12 year old
children.  Collaborate with our Children's Team to build and grow a
system-wide Pre-Teen program.  See full job description and application on
our website www.mrcpl.org/jobs.  Please submit letter of interest and
current resume with application by December 19th.