[OPLINLIST] Book suggestions?

Chris Labib chris.labib at kentfreelibrary.org
Mon Aug 19 14:27:16 EDT 2019

Hello,

I highly recommend the "Cracked Classics" by Tony Abbott. It's about two
friends and their adventures as they go into classic novels ("Dracula,"
"Adventures of Tom Sawyer," "Around the World in 80 Days," "A Christmas
Carol," and "Romeo and Juliet"). Still speaking from personal reading
experience, so this is an older title as well, but "The Icemark Chronicles"
by Stuart Hill was also an incredible fantasy adventure.

Chris

Adult Services Librarian
Kent Free Library
330.673.4414
kentfreelibrary.org

Currently reading: Wolfskin
<https://portage.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/kent/search/results?qu=wolfskin+marillier&te=>
by Juliet Marillier
Currently listening to: Evvie Drake Starts Over
<https://portage.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/kent/search/results?qu=evvie+drake+starts+over+holmes&te=>
by Linda Holmes