[OPLINLIST] Job opportunities at Clark County Public Library

Becky Peirson bpeirson at ccpl.lib.oh.us
Tue Aug 20 14:52:17 EDT 2019

The Clark County Public Library is accepting applications for 4 part time library assistant positions within our system.   Two of the assistant positions are in our Lenski Children's Department and the other two are at our Village Branch and our South Charleston Branch.  Hours for each position varies so we ask that you please visit our website for more information.     https://ccplohio.org/employment/

Rebecca Peirson
HR Assistant
Clark County Public Library
201 S. Fountain Ave.