[OPLINLIST] Meeting Room Reservation Software

luke.bentley at gcdpl.org luke.bentley at gcdpl.org
Wed Aug 21 10:41:08 EDT 2019

Hello everyone!

I was wondering what software your library may use to manage meeting room reservations.  I'm familiar with Signups and Spaces, and my library is currently using multiple Google calendars; this works, but it's not entirely ideal all the time.  I'm especially interested in free or very low-cost software and services. Any info is good info; thanks for the help! Feel free to reply directly to me off-list.

Luke Bentley, CPL, MLIS
Assistant Director | Guernsey County District Public Library
Professional Development Cmte | Ohio Library Council
Phone: 740-432-7536 | Fax: 740-868-1079
luke.bentley at gcdpl.org