[OPLINLIST] SEO Library Center Collection

JMiley at library.ohio.gov JMiley at library.ohio.gov
Fri Aug 23 11:48:29 EDT 2019

Greetings,

The SEO Library Center in Caldwell, Ohio is moving forward with removing their collection of books, audiobooks, and movies. If your library is interested in adding items from our collection to your collection, please contact us.

There are a couple of options for accessing the collection. You may browse the collection online at https://ohiobeta.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/seo-collection or come to the library center and choose directly from the shelves. If you only want a few items (under 25) from the collection and your library is on Priority Dispatch, SEO staff will gladly ship the items to your library. However, larger quantities of items would need to be picked up at SEO or State Library of Ohio in Columbus. Please e-mail me (jmiley at library.ohio.gov<mailto:jmiley at library.ohio.gov>) with a list of titles and call numbers, and the SEO staff can have then boxed up and ready for pickup.

The collection is also available to schools, churches, historical societies, community groups, shelters, or jails. Please let them know that SEO has these items available.

Thanks for your help,

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4F43A.EDDF9380]

Jay Miley
Library Customer Services Manager, SEO Library Consortium
State Library of Ohio
40780 Marietta Road, Caldwell, Ohio 43724
Phone: 1-877-552-4262
Fax: 1-800-446-4804
servingeveryohioan.org