[OPLINLIST] Reorder Ohio tax form1040 instruction booklet?

Sue Shipe-Giles sshipe-giles at bexleylibrary.org
Tue Feb 26 13:45:17 EST 2019

Hi Julie,

I did receive 50 more instruction booklets, but then was told to have
patrons refer to the attachment that provides instructions for filing State
returns online.

Hope this helps.

Sue Shipe-Giles
Adult Services Librarian
Bexley Public Library
(614) 231-2793
sshipe-giles at bexleylibrary

Forms at tax.state.oh.us <Forms at tax.state.oh.us>

Good morning,

We will be sending 50 instruction Booklets.

If you exhaust your inventory, attached is a flier that you can post with
instructions for Taxpayers outlining electronic filing instructions and/or
ordering forms and instruction booklets.

Thank You,

Ohio Department of Taxation

Revenue Processing, Forms Division