[OPLINLIST] State Library requesting your feedback

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Mon Jun 3 12:35:32 EDT 2019

The State Library of Ohio is embarking upon updating the library's Strategic Plan. As a valued library professional and stakeholder, the planning committee would appreciate your feedback as we aim to improve services and set smart goals for the future. We have created a very short (3 minute) survey and value your response.

Please consider filling out the quick survey, even if you don't regularly utilize the State Library of Ohio's services. It will help us better understand how we can support you and our external stakeholders.

Click here to complete the survey: <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MWBRC6V> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QTLZMBC by June 24th.

Also, please excuse the cross-posting to other venues, as we are looking to reach as many Ohio Libraries and Library professionals as we can.

Thank you in advance,
State Library of Ohio Strategic Planning Committee

###

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D51A08.D4EADD00]
Marsha McDevitt-Stredney, Ph.D.
Public Information Officer