[OPLINLIST] Task force for sexual harassment in libraries

S B allvoicesmatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 12:30:55 EDT 2019

Hi! For the past 18 months, I’ve researched, interviewed, and written on the topic of sexual harassment in libraries.  The first part of a series came out Saturday.  I am starting a one-year task force in which the chosen team will be choose one project to take on and educate the public.  The commitment is completely online and is from September 30, 2019-September 30, 2020.  Confidentiality and library experience are necessary.  If you are interested, please email me at allvoicesmatter at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sunni

Sent from my iPhone