[OPLINLIST] Employment Opportunity - Circ. Clerk P/T

Chris Long clong at plaincitylib.org
Fri Mar 22 14:39:27 EDT 2019

The Plain City Public Library is looking for a friendly, energetic and customer-oriented individual to serve our library community as a part-time Circulation Clerk.
Successful candidates will earn $9.75 an hour and work an average of 21 hours per week.
For more information or to apply online, visit http://www.plaincitylib.org/employment/

Our mission is to provide resources to enhance the quality and enjoyment of life; to do so the Plain City Public Library believes in:

  *   Being excellent communicators; thriving in a flexible environment that values health, family and respect for one another
  *   Ensuring a safe and welcoming environment for personalized attention without discrimination
  *   Maintaining an accessible facility that fosters curiosity and discovery for all people, through traditional services, education and emerging technologies
  *   Building community partnerships through dynamic outreach and wide-ranging programs
  *   Being mindful of the cultural heritage of our communities and how it shapes us while we seek out new trends and embrace opportunities for the future
Plain City Public Library | Employment<http://www.plaincitylib.org/employment/>
www.plaincitylib.org
Employment Opportunities. The Plain City Public Library is looking for friendly, energetic and customer-oriented individuals to serve our library community as part-time Circulation Clerks.. Our mission is to provide resources to enhance the quality and enjoyment of life; to do so the Plain City Public Library believes in: