[OPLINLIST] people counters

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu May 2 14:26:03 EDT 2019

I work with a library that has used Sensource (local Ohio company) for
quite a number of years with good success. A few years ago, they upgraded
from a simple line-break style counter to a considerably more
robust/accurate group imaging/sensor style, which seems to work quite well
for them. Network/cloud-based for ease of use and management. As I recall,
the pricing structure was reasonable.

https://www.sensourceinc.com/

(I have absolutely no affiliation to the company and, naturally, YMMV!)

Chad
*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*