[OPLINLIST] Job postings for Reed Memorial Library / Programming Assoc

Kathy Arnoto karnoto at reedlibrary.org
Fri May 3 14:21:47 EDT 2019

Please post the following job openings:

*TWO PART TIME PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE:*

*PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATE / Teen Focus*

*PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATE / Children’s Focus*

*Please indicate which Focus you are interested in when filling out
application. *

Do you think the library is an integral part of the community? Do you want
to be an active participant in realizing that belief? We are looking for
energetic individuals eager to make positive connections through excellent
customer service and exciting, enriching and engaging programming. Combine
your passion for libraries, outgoing personality, and creativity to help
make a difference in the daily lives of our patrons.

Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree required.  Extensive experience may be substituted in
lieu of educational requirement.
Library experience preferred.

Main Function:
Assist in providing comprehensive library service to patrons, both inside
and outside the library.
Create a welcoming environment for library visitors of all ages, especially
people who are visiting for the first time.
See job description for other requirements – available on website

Pay: Range 6, $13.18 - $19.11/hour
Part time: 15-25 hours per week, as assigned

OPERS retirement and leave benefits
Hourly; Non-exempt from FLSA overtime provisions

Qualified applicants must submit:
Cover letter, resume & application (available at Public Services Desk and
on Library website: https://www.reedlibrary.org/employment)
to the Administration Office at Reed Memorial Library, 167 East Main St.
Ravenna, OH  44266 or by email to: karnoto at reedlibrary.org

POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED

Kathy Arnoto
Admin Assistant/Deputy Fiscal Officer