[OPLINLIST] ILEAD Survey

Brandon Thomas bthomas at columbuslibrary.org
Tue May 14 17:39:40 EDT 2019

As part of the ILEAD - Ohio program, our team is looking into various kinds of mobile technology to include in circulating kits.

Team Tech to Go has put together an information gathering survey and we would love your feedback. The survey is very short, and we would really appreciate your time.

https://forms.gle/VssGiPsMFGXwfQTEA?fbclid=IwAR2IJfrdMXHYmDYcGw7lrRVzjqdM8MZ8R-MskuUlY4fRU9VkB1lIPkdUvTs

If you're so inclined to help us reach more users, feel free to share the link above to other groups or lists that you are a part of!
Thanks so much,

Brandon Thomas │ Materials Services Supervisor
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Karl Road Library
5590 Karl Road │ Columbus, OH 43229

614.479.3258 office
bthomas at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:bthomas at columbuslibrary.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01D30217.549C7740]<http://www.columbuslibrary.org/>