[OPLINLIST] free books on cd

Mara Nadolny mnadolny at deltapubliclibrary.org
Wed May 15 13:51:51 EDT 2019

Hello All,
We are in the thick of things at our remodel here at the Delta Public
Library and the weeding of materials is constant. I have the following six
books on CD available to whoever could use them.

The titles are as follows:
   "Pretty Fire" by Charlayne Woodard
   "Bootstrapper, a memoir" by Mardi Jo Link
   "Move Your Bus" by Ron Clark
   "The New New Rules" by Bill Maher
  "Guns, Germs, and Steel" by Jared Diamond
  "The Thing About Life is That One Day You'll Be Dead" by David Shields

These are all adult non-fiction books. I can send them through US Cargo.
Let me know quickly as we'll be taking them to our area thrift shop if no
one is interested in them.

Thanks so much, Mara Nadolny (Assistant Director)