[OPLINLIST] Fwd: A Journey Through Space with Kids InfoBits

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue May 28 15:39:59 EDT 2019

Forwarding...
<http://www.infohio.org/>

* <https://www.infohio.org/advocate-for-infohio>*

------------------------------
*From:* Williams, Joseph D <joseph.williams at cengage.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 28, 2019 1:23 PM
*Subject:* A Journey Through Space with Kids InfoBits

This June, help creative minds blast off with *A Journey Through Space
*featuring
Gale’s *Kids InfoBits*. To support *A Journey Through Space* and celebrate
the 50th anniversary of the Moon landing, we have created trading cards for
our solar system and a library activity guide available here
<https://support.gale.com/marketing/themes/journeythroughspace>.
Additionally, *Kids InfoBits *has added several topic overviews, including
the Big Bang Theory, Earth, Neil Armstrong, and Planets, and have updated
existing topics such as Astronomy, Galileo, Mars, Sally Ride, and much
more. *Please share with your libraries as you deem appropriate.*

For more information on how libraries can use these tools to support
student researchers, you can give me a call at any time, or schedule an
appointment directly to my calendar at this link
<https://calendly.com/joseph-williams>.

Have a wonderful day!

Best,

*Joseph Williams*

Consortia Engagement Manager

Gale | Cengage Learning

27500 Drake Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331

(o) 800-877-4253 ext. 18046 | (f) 800.990.4253 | (e)
joseph.williams at cengage.com | www.gale.cengage.com

<https://calendly.com/joseph-williams>