[OPLINLIST] Patron Counters

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Nov 1 12:39:01 EDT 2019

Susan,

SenSource, Inc. is a Youngstown, OH company that many years ago installed a
simple infrared beam people counter in one of the libraries I work with.
The library had a good experience with the product/company and so two or
three years ago had the same company replace their ancient counter with a
modern overhead counter that is capable of handling entire groups of people
entering the library at the same time. To the best of my knowledge,
the library continues to be happy with SenSource and seems happy with the
newer counter.

Unrelated, another library I work with is also in the process of having
SenSource install an overhead counter. (Too early in the process to report
satisfaction with anything other than the sales team at this point.)

I have no personal experience or relationship with the company and YMMV,
but here's their URL:
https://www.sensourceinc.com/

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*