[OPLINLIST] Free art books from the D.U.C. Library Program!

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Tue Nov 5 09:31:17 EST 2019

Please excuse multiple postings...
Sent on behalf of Art Resources Transfer<https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/about>

The Distribution to Underserved Communities Library Program (D.U.C.) distributes books on contemporary art and culture to public schools, libraries, prisons, and alternative education centers nationwide, free of charge. D.U.C. books create access to the arts and literacy these institutions could not otherwise afford to acquire. To date, the D.U.C. has placed over 476,887 free books in 8,396 public institutions across the country.

Don't forget to place your yearly order of free art books through the D.U.C. Library Program!

https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/#duc/catalog

The D.U.C. provides free books on contemporary art to public institutions of learning. All institutions that self-define as underserved are eligible to participate. Our online catalog offers 415 different titles from over 65 publishers, covering a huge variety of artists and topics.

If you are a new participant, visit our guidelines to get started:

https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/duc

If you are an ongoing participant, we hope you will share this opportunity by forwarding it to colleagues and friends.

212.255.2919
email<mailto:info at artresourcestransfer.org> | facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Resources-Transfer/123414174460378>
###

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D593BB.C577AE20]