[OPLINLIST] Thermal cameras

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Nov 7 11:47:41 EST 2019

I don't think they're necessarily terribly expensive to buy (perhaps as low
as $150), but I think Home Depot also rents them out. That could be a
convenient option for your patron.

In fact, a split second or two of Google-Fu turned this up:
https://www.homedepot.com/tool-truck-rental/Thermal-Camera/FLIR-i7/

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*