[OPLINLIST] Book kit books

Pam Rose Pam.Rose at mentorpl.org
Thu Nov 7 13:54:18 EST 2019

Hello,  We have several sets of books from our book kits that we are weeding.    Most are 10 in a set.  Books only, no bags or boxes.  If you are interested, contact Pam Rose @ pam.rose at mentorpl.org<mailto:pam.rose at mentorpl.org>.  We will send in delivery.  The list is below:

Title

Author

11/22/63 : a novel /

King, Stephen,

A season for tending

Woodsmall, Cindy.

Among the wonderful : a novel /

Carlson, Stacy.

At the water's edge : a novel /

Gruen, Sara,

Charms for the easy life /

Gibbons, Kaye,

Crooked letter, crooked letter

Franklin, Tom.

Fortunate sons : the 120 Chinese boys who came to America, went to school, and revolutionized an ancient civilization /

Leibovitz, Liel.

Little Bee /

Cleave, Chris.

Little brother /

Doctorow, Cory.

Loving Frank : a novel /

Horan, Nancy.

Lydia Cassatt reading the morning paper : a novel /

Chessman, Harriet Scott.

Midnight champagne : a novel /

Ansay, A. Manette.

Small island /

Levy, Andrea,

Stealing Athena : a novel /

Essex, Karen.

Strapless John Singer Sargent and the fall of Madame X /

Davis, Deborah,

Suite française /

Némirovsky, Irène,

The art thief : a novel /

Charney, Noah.

The big over easy a nursery crime /

Fforde, Jasper.

The bridal chair : a novel /

Goldreich, Gloria,

The diplomat's wife /

Jenoff, Pam,

The end of your life book club /

Schwalbe, Will.

The judgment of Paris : the revolutionary decade that gave the world Impressionism /

King, Ross,

The last Chinese chef /

Mones, Nicole.

The maniac in the bushes and more tales of Cleveland woe : true crimes and disasters from the streets of Cleveland /

Bellamy, John Stark.

The night circus : a novel /

Morgenstern, Erin.

The red house : a novel /

Haddon, Mark,

The Rembrandt affair /

Silva, Daniel,

The simple truth /

Baldacci, David.

The snowman /

Nesbø, Jo,

The surgeon /

Gerritsen, Tess.

The swan thieves a novel /

Kostova, Elizabeth.

Two old women : an Alaska legend of betrayal, courage, and survival /

Wallis, Velma.

What the dead know /

Lippman, Laura,

Pam Rose