[OPLINLIST] Book kit books available

Pam Rose Pam.Rose at mentorpl.org
Fri Nov 8 15:59:38 EST 2019

Hello all.  Some of our book kits have been spoken for and have been sent.  We still have several sets of books from our book kits available.  Most are 10 in a set.  Books only, no bags or boxes.  If you are interested, contact Pam Rose @ pam.rose at mentorpl.org<mailto:pam.rose at mentorpl.org>.  We will send in the delivery.  The list is below:

Title

Author

A season for tending

Woodsmall, Cindy.

At the water's edge : a novel /

Gruen, Sara,

Fortunate sons : the 120 Chinese boys who came to America, went to school, and revolutionized an ancient civilization /

Leibovitz, Liel.

Little brother /

Doctorow, Cory.

Loving Frank : a novel /

Horan, Nancy.

Stealing Athena : a novel /

Essex, Karen.

Suite française /

Némirovsky, Irène,

The big over easy a nursery crime /

Fforde, Jasper.

The diplomat's wife /

Jenoff, Pam,

The end of your life book club /

Schwalbe, Will.

The judgment of Paris : the revolutionary decade that gave the world Impressionism /

King, Ross,

The last Chinese chef /

Mones, Nicole.

The night circus : a novel /