[OPLINLIST] Question

Dawn Cheryl Vaughn bcpl.vaughnda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 11:37:52 EST 2019

Yes Ellie!! I have a whole shelf of lease books that I can't catalog
because I haven't received the branch copies yet.  I asked B&T and they
said they were really behind.  When I looked on-line they all say, IN
PROCESS.  I hope they get here soon because we will need to close our PO's
for the year!

--
Dawn Cheryl Vaughn
Library Associate for Collection Development