[OPLINLIST] OPLIN Renewal Complete - Infosec IQ: Security Awareness Training & Phishing Simulator

Karl Jendretzky karl at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Nov 15 11:03:04 EST 2019

Good morning all,

Our annual renewal of the InfosecIQ service is now complete. This product
provides an online interface to staff training for security awareness and
phishing simulations. We provide licensing at no cost to any library which
would like to run their staff through the video training program.

Everyone's existing accounts will be maintained, feel free to contact me if
you'd like access!

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Vendor page for service:
https://securityiq.infosecinstitute.com/