[OPLINLIST] Two Used Sharp Copiers For Sale

Brian C. Hare bhare at reedlibrary.org
Mon Oct 21 10:42:06 EDT 2019

Hi all,

We have started a new copier lease and now longer have use of these two
Sharp MX2600n copiers.  They are about 7-8 years old.  Any library would be
purchasing them from our Friends group.  The cost is $500 per machine or
$900 for both.  Buyer would arrange pick up, as U.S. Cargo would give us
funny looks if we tried to cover it in bubble wrap and duct taped
envelopes.

Please get in touch with me if you are interested.  Thanks.

--
Brian C. Hare
Director, Reed Memorial Library
bhare at reedlibrary.org
(330) 296-2827  x101

*If you've received this email in error please notify the system manager.
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Reed Memorial
Library.*