[OPLINLIST] Display Guide Suggestions and Speaker Suggestions

Joy Mueller jmueller at tusclibrary.org
Mon Oct 21 12:45:13 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

My library system's Diversity Committee is working on a Display Guide to help guide and encourage staff to create displays that include diverse genders, ages, nationalities, religions, cultures, physical and mental abilities, occupations, political affiliations, and sexual orientations.

We wanted to inquire if any other libraries had a display guide they would like to share?

And we're also looking for suggestions on speakers who would be willing to present at our library about how to create diverse displays.

Please email me directly at jmueller at tusclibrary.org

Thank you,
Joy Mueller