[OPLINLIST] Credit Card Square for Library Use

Nick Kelley nkelley at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Mon Oct 28 14:30:41 EDT 2019

Hi Brock,

Yeah, it's pretty much that easy to setup. You have to make an account
online when you purchase the devices and when it arrives you just enter
your login information, wifi setup and you're ready to go. I think we made
a user guide for staff if you want I can send it to you. They are very easy
to use.

Nick

--
Nick W. Kelley