[OPLINLIST] Loaning Drivers Ed cones

Dee Culbertson dee.culbertson at madison-library.info
Thu Sep 5 09:44:48 EDT 2019

At Madison we started with one set of drivers ed cones and have now expanded to three sets.  They are a popular item to loan out.  We have cataloged under equipment. The cones cannot be put on hold and first come first served.  To borrow the cones, you have to have an adult card with equipment privileges.  There is a separate policy and form to fill out in order to obtain equipment borrowing privileges. We put the cones in a large laundry basket with a laminated set of directions to set-up the cones.  If you have other questions, please ask,

Thank you,

DeeAnna Culbertson, Director

Madison Public Library

6111 Middle Ridge Rd.