[OPLINLIST] Reference Associate

Joy Walk joy.walk at ritter.lib.oh.us
Fri Sep 6 15:10:11 EDT 2019

Ritter Public Library is seeking an enthusiastic individual to fill a full time associate vacancy in our Adult Services Department. The ideal candidate will assist in a variety of library services from helping patrons at the information desk, providing reference services, conducting adult programming and offering technology training.

Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1 year previous experience in customer service. Previous library or education experience preferred.

Ritter Public Library is located in Vermilion, Ohio. We serve a year-round population of approximately 15,000 and our location on the shores of Lake Erie brings in many visitors as well.

This is a full-time (35-39 hours per week) position consisting of days, evenings and weekends.

Starting wage is $15.02/hour

Please submit cover letter, resume and 3 references through the website - https://ritterpubliclibrary.org/about-us/jobs/reference-associate or to:

Don Harmon

Ritter Public Library

5680 Liberty Ave

Vermilion, OH 44089

Closing date for applications: Friday, September 27, 2019

Joy Walk
Director
Ritter Public Library<http://ritterpubliclibrary.org/>
joy.walk at ritter.lib.oh.us
440-967-3798 ext 6416

[cid:2c894c08-4cfd-48f8-af5e-bac1ba66eea1]