[OPLINLIST] Invitation to all Libraries

Shelly Krystofik skrystofikmml at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 19:35:08 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

I would like to cordially invite all of  you to attend an event at Marvin
Memorial Library next week.  "Spirit of America's Story - the Wall"  Ron
Smith and Patricia Sexton will bring murals of the American Wars throughout
the years to our library.  They will be doing presentations on Monday,
Tuesday, and Thursday(Sept. 16 - 19th) @ 6 pm.  THis event is for all ages
and is very beautiful.  Ron and Patricia wanted me to invite all of you to
come and talk to them next week to see if you would want them to come to
your library.

During the week the Wall will be open to the public at 3 pm and will end at
7:30 pm.

I hope to see all of you here.

I've attached a flyer for everyone to see a picture of what it looks like.

Have a great day everyone.

--
*Shelly Krystofik*
*Adult Programming Coordinator*