[OPLINLIST] URGENT: Name server outage at the state level right now

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Sep 11 11:02:15 EDT 2019

If you are unable to reach OPLIN sites or services, or even your own
library's website (if OPLIN provides DNS services for your domains), the
issue has been reported to the folks at OIT (it's not our servers; the
issue is further up the pipeline). We will keep you posted as we know more.

Thanks in advance for *not* flooding OPLIN Support with calls and emails
about this known issue :)

Laura
--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)