[OPLINLIST] Last chance to explore privacy issues with Who’s Tracking You? on 9/19

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Sep 17 09:59:04 EDT 2019

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D56D3E.88C74BA0]

Only a few days are left to register for Who’s Tracking You?: Privacy Tips and Programming Ideas<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=516&reset=1>. Explore the digital traces we leave behind as we surf, tweet, pin, dm and more. Whether you’re worried about your own digital footprint or interested in learning how to talk to your community about these important issues, plan to join us for this webinar for practical tips and eye-opening discussions. No technology expertise required!

Who’s Tracking You?: Privacy Tips and Programming Ideas<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=516&reset=1>
Thursday, September 19 from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Presenter: Megan Sheeran (Upper Arlington Public Library)
CEUs: 1

Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up and be sure to get the link to review the recording of our online sessions at your convenience.  Looking for more sessions?  Check out this upcoming webinar or head to the Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.

Exploring Our Statewide Resources: Hobbies and Craft Reference Center<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=531&reset=1>
Support your local makers, crafters, and the creative “gig” culture by learning more about a fantastic resource—the Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center—that offers ‘how-to’ instructions, creative solutions, and useful life-hacks to meet the needs and interests of virtually any hobbyist.  From arts & crafts ideas to outdoor games & gardening, find full-text articles and demonstration videos.
Wednesday, November 6 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Presenters: Joe Ceterski (EBSCO) and Sara Churchill (Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County)

If you find yourself with questions about these or any of our continuing education sessions, don’t hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>.  We’re always happy to help.

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller, MLIS
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37
www.ohionet.org

Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities