[OPLINLIST] Reminder: National professional involvement opportunity: Collaborative Summer Library Program call for committee participation

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Mon Sep 23 12:42:58 EDT 2019

Reposting as a reminder. Cross-posted. Please excuse duplication.

Committees are the lifeblood of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP). The hard work and creativity of CSLP volunteers shape both the program and the organization. Strong committee participation leads to a strong CSLP.

Consider joining a CSLP committee! Sign-ups for 2020 are open until Friday, September 27. While the duties vary, committee obligations generally run for one calendar year, and are renewable up to five times. All committee work is done virtually; either through email, or through phone or online meetings. Attending the CSLP Annual Meeting is not required.

Active committees include:
Manual committees: Adult, Teen, Children's, Early Literacy, Spanish Early Literacy
Inclusion
Budget & Finance
Child & Community Well-Being (ad hoc - not currently seeking new members)
Statistics
School Outreach
Membership
Partners
Vendor
Social Media

For more information visit:
www.cslpreads.org/join-a-cslp-committee/<http://www.cslpreads.org/join-a-cslp-committee/>

Or apply to join a CSLP Committee by September 27:
forms.gle/L5xvNf9Bg4yW2UFK6<https://forms.gle/L5xvNf9Bg4yW2UFK6>

If you need any questions answered before you commit, let me know. I'm the state rep and a CSLP committee chair, and can connect you with the right person if I don't know the answer. Currently, sixteen awesome Ohio librarians serve on CSLP committees. It would be great for still more to enjoy this great professional experience, and help set the course of our nationwide summer library program provider.

Sincerely,
Janet

[cid:image012.jpg at 01D551E8.DA4587B0]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6910
jdwyer at library.ohio.gov<mailto:jdwyer at library.ohio.gov>
http://library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
http://library.ohio.gov/youth-services
[cid:image013.png at 01D551E8.DA4587B0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [cid:image014.png at 01D551E8.DA4587B0] <https://www.flickr.com/photos/statelibohio/sets/>   [cid:image015.png at 01D551E8.DA4587B0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>  [cid:image016.png at 01D551E8.DA4587B0] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFiKVfM_fLdmNhXx7YXa70w>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your library.