[OPLINLIST] Don’t miss our FREE webinar—Re-thinking Census 2020 Outreach—on 4/14

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Thu Apr 9 09:33:42 EDT 2020

[cid:image001.png at 01D60E51.2CEFC820]
These are uncertain and unprecedented times, and we have experienced many changes in just a few short weeks.  While it might seem like a small thing, completing the Census is more important than ever, as that data impacts your community’s access to public health resources, disaster response relief, and much, much more.  In this freely available webinar, attendees will learn about updates to the Census 2020 program, discuss revised timelines, talk about options for outreach, hear directly from representatives of the U.S. Census, and ask the questions needed to help continue to get a complete count.

Re-thinking Census 2020 Outreach—Your Questions Answered<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=569&reset=1>
Tuesday, April 14 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM | CEUs: 1
Presenters: Erin Kelsey, Cindy Boyden, and Kirstin Krumsee (State Library of Ohio)
**This is a free session, open to all library staff working in Ohio.
Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up anyway and be sure to get the link to review the recording of our online sessions at your convenience.  Looking for more CE options?  Check out these upcoming webinars in the Cultivating Connections training track or head to the Events Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/events-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled training sessions and vendor demonstrations.
Intentionally Intersectional: Feminist Programming in the Library<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=555&reset=1>
Tuesday, April 28 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM | CEUS: 1.5
Presenter: Rebecca Stanwick (Toledo-Lucas County Public Library)

Small Steps, Big Impact—Start a Veterans Outreach Program<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=558&reset=1>
Wednesday, May 20 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM | CEUs: 1
Presenter: Doug Stout (Licking County Library)

If you have questions about any of our events, don’t hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>. We’re always happy to help.

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller, MLIS
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37
www.ohionet.org

Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities