[OPLINLIST] Kent State iSchool Survey on Social Justice for Youth and Families

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Wed Dec 2 17:08:56 EST 2020

Posted on behalf of the Kent State's School of Information. Cross-posted; please excuse duplication.

In order to best train our students so that they are prepared to serve diverse populations in the workforce upon graduation, we invite you to complete our short survey about social justice for children, youth, and families in your library and community. Your responses will be used to inform research and curriculum development focused on working with youth and families in Kent State's School of Information. If you would kindly take the survey, but also share it with your colleagues who work with young people and families, we would greatly appreciate it!

Please click the link below to learn more about the study or to give your consent to complete the survey.

Survey link: https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b9PFE34fiGcvlWd

Once you click on the link, you will be taken to a consent form where you can choose whether or not to participate in the survey. The survey is anonymous and should take around 10-15 minutes of your time. If you choose to participate, you will be taken directly into the survey. If you have any questions about the study please contact Katie Campana at kcampan2 at kent.edu<mailto:kcampan2 at kent.edu>.

And if you would, kindly respond by Tuesday, December 15th.

Thank you so much for your support!

Sincerely yours,
Katie Campana, Ph.D., Marianne Martens, Ph.D., Meghan Harper, Ph.D., Mary Anne Nichols, and Michelle Baldini

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D5F6D6.15418F70]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue