[OPLINLIST] Sign up to Discover Diverse Reads on 2/17

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Thu Dec 10 10:31:45 EST 2020

[cid:image001.png at 01D6CEDF.A76E7070]<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=614&reset=1>

Help children see themselves in the stories they read and counteract discrimination and bias by incorporating diverse titles in your library's collection. Explore resources to get started during Discovering Diverse Reads on 2/17. Attendees will learn about read alike lists, diverse publishing houses, collection auditing materials, and programming ideas.

Discovering Diverse Reads: Resources for Kids & Teens<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=614&reset=1>
Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Presenter: Desiree Thomas (Worthington Libraries)

Looking for more?  Head to our Events Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/events-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.  If you find yourself with questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller, MLIS
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37
www.ohionet.org

Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities