[OPLINLIST] Free Items

bmichel at library.ohio.gov bmichel at library.ohio.gov
Fri Jan 24 12:35:23 EST 2020

All the groups have been taken.

Thanks to all who replied.

SEO Library Center

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2F00A.AF7D4F50]
Brenda Michel
Library Information Services
State Library of Ohio
SEO Library Center
40780 Marietta Rd Caldwell Ohio 43724
Phone:  740-783-5705 1-877-552-4262
Fax: 740-783-3203; 800-446-4804
http://servingeveryohioan.org<http://servingeveryohioan.org/>

From: SEO-Members <seo-members-bounces at lists.oplin.org> On Behalf Of bmichel at library.ohio.gov
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 11:42 AM
To: seo-members at lists.oplin.org; OPLINLIST at lists.oplin.org
Subject: [SEO-Members] Free Items

Please excuse cross postings...

The SEO Library Center would like to offer up the following Book on CD groups to any library that is on Priority Dispatch.  Just let us know the group number(s) you'd like.

First come first serve.
GROUP 1
Masterpieces of medieval literature [book on CD]
Monsters, gods and heroes [book on CD] : approaching the epic in literature
Greek drama [book on CD] : tragedy and comedy
Creating humans [book on CD] : ethical questions where reproduction and science collide
Command and control [book on CD] : great military leaders from Washington to the twenty-first century
Citadels of power [book on CD] : the castle in history and archaeology
Global warming [book on CD] : global threat
Astronomy [book on CD] : stars, galaxies, and the universe
Astronomy [book on CD] : earth, sky, and planets
GROUP 2
Hebrews, Greeks, and Romans [book on CD] : the foundations of Western Civilization
Feminism and the future of women [book on CD]
Islam and the West [book on CD]
Classical mythology [book on CD] : the Romans
Classical mythology [book on CD] : the Greeks
Faith and reason [book on CD] : the philosophy of religion
Discovering the philosopher in you [book on CD] : the big questions in philosophy
Plato and Aristotle [book on CD] : the genesis of western thought
Ethics [book on CD] : a history of moral thought
GROUP 3
Understanding the holocaust [book on CD]
Winston Churchill [book on CD] : man of the century
World War I [book on CD] : the great war and the world it made
Archaeology and the Illiad [book on CD] : the Trojan War in Homer and history
A history of ancient Rome [book on CD]
>From Jesus to Christianity [book on CD] : a history of the early church
One, holy, Catholic, and apostolic [book on CD] : a history of the church in the middle ages
"God wills it!" [book on CD] : understanding the Crusades
Upon this rock [book on CD] : a history of the papacy from Peter to John Paul II
GROUP 4
Darwin, Darwinism, and the modern world [book on CD]
The Incas [book on CD] : inside an American empire
Journeys of the great explorers [book on CD] : Columbus to Cook
Communication matters [book on CD] : "that's not what I meant!" : the sociolinguistics of everyday conversation
Communication matters with Deborah Tannen [book on CD]
Jerusalem [book on CD] : the contested city
The masters of enterprise [book on CD] : American business history and the people who made it
American inquisition [book on CD] : the era of McCarthyism
A house reunited [book on CD] : how America survived the Civil War
Brotherhood of the Revolution [book on CD] : how America's founders forged a new nation
GROUP 5
Sophie [book on CD] : the incredible true story of the castaway dog
Rin Tin Tin [book on CD] : [the life and the legend]
Marley & me [book on CD] : [life and love with the world's worst dog]
Scent of the missing [book on CD] : [love and partnership with a search and rescue dog]
Izzy & Lenore [book on CD] : two dogs, an unexpected journey, and me
Love is the best medicine [book on CD]
Before your dog can eat your homework, first you have to do it [book on CD] : [life lessons from a wise old dog to a young boy]
NPR driveway moments. Dog tales [book on CD] : radio stories that won't let you go
Dog days [book on CD] : [dispatches from Bedlam Farm]
A member of the family [book on CD] : [Cesar Millan's guide to a lifetime of fulfillment with your dog]
In a dog's heart [book on CD] : [what our dogs need, want, and deserve-and the gifts we can expect in return]
Soul of a dog [book on CD] : reflections on the spirits of the animals of Bedlam Farm
GROUP 6
Wards of Faerie [book on CD]
Bloodfire quest [book on CD]
The annotated sword of Shannara [book on CD]
Black mask stories. 1, Doors in the dark and other stories [book on CD]
Black mask stories. 2, Murder is bad luck and other stories [book on CD]
Black mask stories. 3, The Maltese falcon and other stories [book on CD]
Black mask stories. 4, The parrot that wouldn't talk and other stories [book on CD]
I am half-sick of shadows [book on CD] a Flavia de Luce novel
A red herring without mustard [book on CD] : [a Flavia de Luce mystery]
Speaking from among the bones [book on CD] : a Flavia de Luce novel
The weed that strings the hangman's bag [book on CD] : [a Flavia de Luce mystery]
GROUP 7
The nanny murders [book on CD]
The river killings [book on CD]
The trouble with Charlie [book on CD]