[OPLINLIST] Free Postage Tape Sheets and an Ink Cartridge (Pitney Bowes)

Helena Richardson hrichardson at acdl.info
Mon Jul 13 10:26:34 EDT 2020

Greetings!

We are no longer in need of the following small items for a postage machine:

1. Pitney Bowes mailstation 2 Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge
    Item # 797-M     H9101

2. Postage Tape Sheets for Pitney Bowes E700 Meters
    5 double sheets (10 tapes)      612-9

[image: PitneyBowesPostageFreebisFromACDL.jpeg]

If your library is interested, please email me directly at
*hrichardson at acdl.info
<hrichardson at acdl.info>* or call (440) 990-2324.

Thank you for providing a good home!

Helena Richardson | Ashtabula Branch Manager
*Ashtabula County District Library*
4335 Park Ave, Ashtabula, OH 44004
www.acdl.info
*Gather, Read, Discover, Transform*