[OPLINLIST] Remove rfilipan at kent.edu

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Jul 13 17:38:40 EDT 2020

Rhonda, here is an excerpt from https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/content/oplinlist
:

To leave OPLINLIST:

>    - At the bottom of the page, enter your email address and click the
>    Edit Options button.
>

>    - You will need your list password to unsubscribe. If you have
>    forgotten it, click the "Email My Password To Me" button
>

>    - Enter your password under the heading "Unsubscribing from OPLINLIST."

*I am no longer responding off-list to topical replies sent only/directly
to me.*
*Libraries have a wonderfully amazing reputation for openness and sharing,
a concept I support and encourage. **Your thoughts are useful and valuable.
As always, I beg you to share them publicly so that other libraries can
benefit from them and participate in a conversation**.*

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*