[OPLINLIST] Hey, we still need your stuff!

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Jun 5 06:09:25 EDT 2020

In the interest of consolidating ideas, OPLIN has put together an *Online
Programming Database for Ohio public library staff.* This is a repository
of ideas and directions for such programs for library staff to pull from.

 We need your help, to submit your ideas and programs for virtual programs.
Can you please help us (and your Ohio colleagues) out?

*Submit yours here:  *
*https://programs.oplin.org/node/add/program
<https://programs.oplin.org/node/add/program>*

--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)