[OPLINLIST] Fwd: [ABOS-Outreach] Friendly Reminders, 2020 ABOS Virtual Conference

Anne Rhodes arhodes at mrcpl.org
Thu Sep 17 15:40:39 EDT 2020

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vice President ABOS <vicepresident at abos-outreach.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 9:42 AM
Subject: [ABOS-Outreach] Friendly Reminders, 2020 ABOS Virtual Conference
To: ABOS-Outreach Google Group (Listserve) <ABOS-Outreach at googlegroups.com>

Greetings All,

The 2020 ABOS Virtual Conference is only

*4 WEEKS AWAY!*

October 13-16

*5 Friendly Reminders:*

1.   The Conference is $79 per person or $69 per person for Departments of
three or more. Departments must register each participant separately.
Emails used must be associated with the registered attendee.

2.   The virtual conference will be hold on the Whova app. The conference’s
breakout sessions will be held on Zoom. The conference app will go LIVE 14
days prior to the conference. You will not be able to enter the conference
app until you receive the code, 14 days prior to the conference. The
conference app is FREE.

3.   There will be 35+ programs on every aspect of bookmobile and outreach
services. Workshops will be recorded. If you are working or are out in the
field, you can watch the breakout session later via recording. All
registered attendees will have access to the recordings.

4.   We will have the most amount of vendors at our conference in the
history of our organization! Don’t forget to visit their virtual booth, ask
questions, view vendor information, watch vendor presentations, schedule
one-on-one appointments with vendors, and attend the vendor Q & A.

5.   We will be having countless prizes, games, and giveaways during the
conference, sponsored by our loyal vendors and sponsors! Stay tuned for
details!

To register for the 2020 ABOS Virtual Conference:

https://abos-outreach.com/conference

Questions about the 2020 ABOS Virtual Conference can be directed to Cathy
Zimmerman, 2020 ABOS President, at president at abos-outreach.com.

David Kelsey, President Elect
Association of Bookmobile and Outreach Services
Email: vicepresident at abos-outreach.com
Chair, ABOS Awards: awards at abos-outreach.com
Coordinator, Conference Registration
Co-Chair, Conference Programs
Work: 630-549-8969
Cell: 630-464-9200
*2020 ABOS Virtual Conference - "**Out-Doing Outreach"*
*Oct 13-16, 2020*
*Registration opens August 10, 2020*

St. Charles Public Library
One South Sixth Avenue, St. Charles, IL 60174
Email: dkelsey at scpld.org
Phone: 630-549-8969

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ABOS-Outreach/CAM8FzQbNu3DtNKV%3DPzdVtFZN%2B6r8Y6zn7TVRGBZAqvdHYUTBTw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ABOS-Outreach/CAM8FzQbNu3DtNKV%3DPzdVtFZN%2B6r8Y6zn7TVRGBZAqvdHYUTBTw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>