[OPLINLIST] Geauga County Public Library surplus shelving and furniture

Ed Worso eworso at geaugalibrary.net
Tue Sep 22 14:14:55 EDT 2020

Geauga County Public Library is decommissioning an old building right next to the construction of a brand new building with all new everything.

We have a lot of shelving and furniture that might continue working at your library. Attached are just a handful of photos.

Please let me know if you are interested in anything. You will have to come pick it up yourselves.

Thanks for your attention and consideration.

Edward Worso
Director
Geauga County Public Library
Administrative Center