[OPLINLIST] TAC Field Trips

Jami and Robyn MML childrensmml at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:47:31 EDT 2021

Hello all,

My Teen Advisory Council is wanting to do a Zoo Field Trip this summer and
we're wondering about the logistics of something like this. Has anyone done
something similar, and would you be willing to share your
liability/permission forms or other information?

I know I've read about this somewhere, in something, but I can't remember
where/when to start looking for it again. So far, we're thinking that if
the kids/their parents are in charge of transportation (no one rides with a
staff member) and we get signed liability forms and permission slips, maybe
have a parent chaperone, it's a doable activity.

Thank you, we appreciate any help/insight you can give us!
Jami Williams

Children's and Young Adult Librarian
Marvin Memorial Library
29 West Whitney Avenue