[OPLINLIST] Free magazine covers and toner

Sonya Huser s.huser at archboldlibrary.org
Thu Apr 22 15:24:48 EDT 2021

Good afternoon!

We have magazine covers in two styles (see photo for scale) and some toner
that I *thought *we needed.  We would like to pass these on to any library
who can use them.  Please let me know if you would like any of this and I
will send it out asap via priority dispatch. Thank you!
[image: IMG-6189.jpg]
[image: IMG-6188.jpg]

--
*Sonya Huser (she/her) *
*Director*

*Archbold Community Library*
*205 Stryker St.*
*Archbold, OH  43502*

The Archbold Community Library building is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and
Thursdays from 9:30-7:30, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:30-5:30, and on
Saturdays from 9:30-1:30. Curbside service continues to be available; call
the library to reserve.

*(ph) 419-446-2783 <(419)%20446-2783>*

*www.archboldlibrary.org <http://www.archboldlibrary.org/>*

* <http://www.archboldlibrary.org/>*
Currently reading *All Night Long (Sweet Valley High #5) by Francine
Pascal.*