[OPLINLIST] Carnegie Building Question

Chris Labib chris.labib at kentfreelibrary.org
Mon Jul 12 13:35:02 EDT 2021

Hello,

I work at a location (Kent Free Library in Kent, Ohio) with a 1903 Carnegie
Library wing that's had the stairs removed. Photos are attached below.

[image: Snow Storm 1905.jpg][image: Kent Free Library 2020 Little Free
Library.png]

Hope this helps!
Chris
(she/her)

Adult Services Librarian
Kent Free Library
330.673.4414
kentfreelibrary.org

Currently reading: Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton
<https://portage.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/kent/search/detailnonmodal/ent:$002f$002fERC_98_171$002f0$002f98_171:OVERDRIVE:a5d50ccb-924d-4329-8c71-def4f4f1515a/ada?qu=tooth+and+claw&d=ent%3A%2F%2FERC_98_171%2F0%2F98_171%3AOVERDRIVE%3Aa5d50ccb-924d-4329-8c71-def4f4f1515a%7EERC_ST_KENT%7E0&h=8>
Currently listening to: Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
<https://portage.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/kent/search/results?qu=gideon+the+ninth+muir&te=>
Get personal reading recommendations
<https://kentfreelibrary.org/recommendations/> now!